We are eClinicalWorks. We are a privately held leader in healthcare IT, providing comprehensive, cloud-based EHR/PRM solutions to medical professionals worldwide to improve workflows and reduce the risk of physician burnout. We care. We are committed to positive change. And that’s where you come in. Do you value creativity and innovation? Great, so do we. At eClinicalWorks, we share a passion for improving healthcare through dedication, education, and teamwork. Everyone has that one thing they’re really good at. We value your talent and want you to join our fast-paced, fun, and culturally diverse environment. Ready to make a difference? Apply today.
- Design, implement, integrate and support New Relic, AppDynamics platform solutions.
- Support application monitoring for Java, .NET and NodeJS application architectures using New Relic, Appdynamics.
- Installation, Configuration and Customization of New Relic, AppDynamics solution, Conduct Requirements Analysis sessions and customer workshops.
- Monitor the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web applications from the end-user perspective.
- Design monitoring and alerting strategies that will identify early symptoms that can be addressed before outages occur using monitoring tools New Relic and Appdynamics.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and the client’s team to understand requirements, establish priorities and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery.
- Maintaining systems once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Define, drive adoption and enforcement of service level objectives at both service and experience levels.
- Ensure efficiency and conformity in operation through effective communication with all staff.
- Participate in corporate continuous improvement initiatives to enhance client service, efficiency, and profitability.
- Root-cause analysis of complex problems involving multiple parties, networks, hardware and software that relate to scaling and performance.
- Define the technical and solution architecture software development delivery and provide hands-on technical direction working with other developers to review code and resolve issues.
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Practicing strong incident response, including the restoration of service, and blameless postmortems of issues.
- Collaborate with business and product development teams to implement the infrastructure required to support their vision and strategy.
- 3 years of experience and a Bachelor of Science (BS) in engineering required, Master/Higher education is preferred.
- 4 years of experience with AppDynamics training and/or certification or can be substituted with related experience.
- 1-4 years of experience with demonstrated technical proficiency in New Relic, AppDynamics application support, System administration, DevOps or related engineering experience.
- (Preferred)Proven proficiency with New Relic , AppDynamics Monitoring of large scale JEE Applications (WebLogic and Tomcat) and .NET applications.
- Excellent communication, documentation, presentation and interpersonal skills. Able to explain technical information in everyday language.
- Good understanding of Windows and LINUX environments and Linux shell Scripting in centos is plus.
- Experience with SVN, Jira, Bamboo, Fisheye, Git is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methods and ability to work with SCRUM and AGILE methodologies.
- Certification in application monitoring tools is plus.