Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
Looking for an internship role in Summer 2021 and think you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Learn more about what we are looking for and apply if you have what it takes!
- Echo’s summer internship program allows you the opportunity have on-the-job training to execute real world projects, interact with Senior Management/Executives, mentorship from leaders, and thrive in an environment and culture that listens to and welcomes your feedback. Echo is a high-energy organization with great enthusiasm, collaboration and is a lot of FUN to be a part of!
- Check out this “Why We Work at Echo” and our recent Logistics Excellence Award!
- Must be able to start June 7, 2021 (internship goes through August 6, 2021)
- Able to work daily at our downtown Chicago location (600 W Chicago Ave)
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- The team handles everything pertaining to analysis, reporting, statements, and much more in the accounting and financial space.
- Work closely with a mentor throughout the summer
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid internship, casual dress, team outings
- Help understand career opportunities by joining an industry leader for the summer
- Work with virtually all aspects and teams within Echo Technology
- Experienced mentors to learn and adopt new practices
- Ability to introduce your own views and takes on our product offerings
- Work in the full software delivery life-cycle
- Ability to constantly enhance and improve applications
- Plan to learn a lot and have a lot of fun!
Work Environment/Physical Demands Summary:
- This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other
- office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.