Are you looking to start your career or looking to change careers and want to use your competitive spirit, passion and motivation to join one of the fastest growing industries? Then join our growing financial services team! At Diamond State Financial Group we are a comprehensive financial services firm that provides objective customized solutions to assist individuals, professionals and business owners in reaching their investment goals. We are looking for Financial Advisors, to join in an entry level business development role, to use your entrepreneurial spirit to develop a practice by building an active client base; working with clients to assess their needs, developing strategies to help them achieve their goals, and implementing those recommendations by offering the appropriate solutions.
As a Financial Advisor, you will receive:
- Base salary and competitive commission sales structure, including renewal fees and bonus’
- Paid 6 month Apprenticeship program; 48 month residency program with base subsidy
- Comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement for Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
- Annual recognition trip with international travel opportunities for top performers
- Quarterly performance contests and incentive programs
- Work life balance – set and run your own schedule!
As a Financial Advisor you should have integrity, a high level of ethical standards and have a successful track record of past successes preferably in leadership, marketing, or business development positions.
Additional requirements of the Financial Advisor include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated successful track record with a proven ability to accomplish stated sales goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to obtain required licenses and registrations, including the Series 7 and 66
Diamond State Financial Group is an independently owned and operated, partnership firm which allows you to offer our own suite of products to your clients. As a Financial Advisor, you are responsible for achieving various licenses and registrations necessary to be able to offer life insurance, health insurance, securities and investments; we are committed to your success and offer assistance to help you attain the registration and licenses with bonus compensation paid upon successful achievement of licensure. In this entry level role, we will provide you with a comprehensive six month training program along with partnering you with an experienced mentor.
This information should not be considered as tax and/or legal advice. You should contact your tax and/or legal advisor regarding your specific situation. Diamond State Financial Group offers securities and investment advisory services through Securian Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Diamond State Financial Group is independently owned and operated. 2787483 10.2019