PURPOSE / DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Supervise and provide a positive, quality learning experience for children two months to four years of age.
**Full Time and Part Time positions available.
- Prior experience working with young children
- Deer Valley children’s programs experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to stand six to nine hours per day, with frequent up and down movements
- Must pass the FBI fingerprint background check and health check-ups/training
- Able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Following the curriculum, provide a quality learning experience for children
- Maintain a happy, safe and organized environment following state licensing regulations
- Provide written communications for children’s activities for parents and files on a daily and semester basis
DEER VALLEY SKIER SERVICES EXPECTATIONS:
- Exemplify a strong work ethic
- Function as a team player
- Interact with members of Skier Services peer group, instructors, agents and supervisors in a positive and professional manner
- Interact positively with other Deer Valley Resort employees
- Communicate any suggestions or concerns to manager in a timely manner
- Speak and act professionally while on duty
- Support and follow Deer Valley Resort policies and procedures and DV Employee Handbook guidelines
- Be a good example to those around you with a positive, supportive attitude