Experience first-hand what it is like to manage and be part of a store team while gaining an overview of the store, district, and regional operations. Learn about specific aspects of retail management including customer service, leadership, policy implementation, inventory management, employee staffing, training and development, sales building and merchandising, and financial management.
Participate in designated workshops and travel days that will allow you to interact and network with many members of field management. Develop and present a capstone project that is tied to real world business activities and initiatives at CVS Health.
• Candidates must have junior or senior status and be enrolled as a full time or part time undergraduate student in a college or university;
• Candidates must be available from June – August to complete the entire 9 week summer program; and
• Candidates must be available to work 35 hours per week for the duration of the program with a flexible schedule which meets the business’ demands.
• College student in a Business or Retail-related academic discipline plus a minimum of 2 years work experience
• Candidates should have proven leadership experience and skills and be excited about a potential career in management and retail
Students must be actively enrolled and of Junior or Senior status in a four year degree program and in good academic standing.