Time Frame: Summer 2021
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral part of high-performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in the classroom while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. You will focus on project-driven work that has a direct impact on the company and be competitively paid.
· Conduct background checks
· Assist with assignments for SIU (Special Investigations Unit) investigators
· Assist with address searches
· Actively complete claims activities
· Pay invoices as needed
· Assist with state reporting
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and capabilities:
· Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, associate degree or Technical Diploma in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Sociology, Legal Studies, or another related field.
· Availability to work part time during the school year/full time in the summer
· Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal.
· Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Proficiency with Windows, MS Office, and web applications.