Retirement Product Intern
Salary Grade: Intern
Time Frame: Summer 2021, Possibility to Extend
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral part of high-performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in the classroom while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. You will focus on project-driven work that has a direct impact on the company and be competitively paid.
Under the direction of the Retirement Product Manager, the Retirement Product Intern will be responsible for supporting and providing project support to the Retirement Product Team as assigned:
· Conduct research on projects/files that require in-depth study and analysis
· Work in cross-functional teams which may include IT, marketing, operations and sales
· Assist with market analysis in support of sales expansion efforts
· Participate in IT system development and conversion efforts
· Gather and organize data for reports/projects
· Prepare written reports/projects
· Resolves problems and/or issues
· Attend and participate in meetings
· Communicate with customer and/or representative, providing information, options and taking the necessary action as needed
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and capabilities:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, associate degree or Technical Diploma in actuarial science, insurance, business, finance or another related field.
- Strong accountability and adherence to confidentiality, excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong computer (MS Office—Word, Excel, Outlook), analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer competitive compensation, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.