Starts Fall 2020
Ends December 2020
H3IC | Marketing Intern
The H3IC Marketing intern will be responsible for managing our social media account responses, reviews and other content needs. Candidates should be comfortable with the basics of social media platforms, manage platforms efficiently after training, and emulate our brand voice across various product lines and platforms.
1. Actively manage social media platform engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
2. Manage reviews through Trustpilot and Google in a timely and effective manner.
3. Mimic applicable brand voice across short and long-form platforms.
4. Problem solve efficiently using provided tools.
5. Communicating and documenting trends, issues and questions as needed.
6. Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media and competitors’ platform presence.
1. Hands on experience in content management.
2. Strong attention to detail.
3. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in a virtual setting.
4. Robust short-form and long-form communication skills.
5. Ability to be creative, strategic, and think outside the box to solve problems.