CUSTOMER SUCCESS/IMPLEMENTATION INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
TITLE: CUSTOMER SUCCESS/IMPLEMENTATION INTERN
Time Frame: Summer 2021
The Customer Implementation Design & Development Team is a passionate, innovative, proactive and dynamic group that updates and creates processes for our internal and external customers. We care about our business partners and Credit Unions and their purpose of “people helping people”.
We are seeking an intern that will bring a fresh perspective. We want someone that is proactive, open to new ideas, and able to try, fail and learn quickly. If you’re calm under pressure, have a great work ethic and communicate well we are interested in you.
Our intern will work with our process designers on key projects and initiatives, typically with a digital or technology focus to advance our implementation design function. This role requires the ability to process information from a wide range of sources, identify opportunities, anticipate issues and create an experience that will deliver success for our customers and CUNA Mutual. This is an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience in cross-functional development of new processes.
- Lead a variety of special projects within the department which could include:
- Project management and documentation
- Internal and customer facing process design or re-design
- Design of department content and documentation
- Resource modeling, reporting, data analysis and metrics
- Communicate and collaborate with internal cross function partners and external agencies, at times in an ambiguous environment
- Contribute to brainstorms and ideation for next generation tools and materials focused on customer experience
- Create and manage learning opportunities for team (as needed)
- Adaptability: Approaches change with a growth mindset, able to pivot ways of thinking and doing
- Active Learner: Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, improves, and enjoys finding solutions
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard, open to new opportunities and facing challenges head-on
- Team Player: Exhibits an attitude of gratitude and cares about others
- Time Management: Uses time effectively/efficiently and prioritizes projects/work
- Self-sufficient: Able to work autonomously in a remote environment yet not afraid to reach out for help
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Strong computer (MS Office—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook), analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must as well as intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn.
- Honesty, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality are required.
- Must be able to think, act, and prioritize in a pressured, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Physical Job Analysis:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.