Salary Grade: Intern
Time Frame: Summer 2020, Possibility to Extend
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral part of high performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in the classroom while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. You will focus on project-driven work that has a direct impact on the company, and be competitively paid.
Under the direction of the Claims Manager, the Claims Intern will be responsible for supporting and providing administrative support to the Lending Claims team.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and capabilities:
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree or Technical Diploma in insurance, business, or another related field.
· Availability to work part time during the school year
· Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal.
· Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Proficiency with Windows, MS Office, and web applications.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer competitive compensation, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.