Regional Digital Sales Manager for North Carolina
CUMULUS MEDIA | Fayetteville and Wilmington, NC are searching for a digital sales expert that has an accomplished record of delivering client solutions coupled with successful sales experience in a related digital or broadcast field.
The role of the Regional Digital Sales Manager is to maximize revenue opportunities by assisting in the sales of complementary digital products under the Cumulus C-Suite umbrella as well as the market’s/stations’ digital assets. This individual will integrate digital products and services into our robust radio asset offerings and identify innovative ways to meet the marketing needs of new and existing clients. This is a leadership position and will be responsible for collaboratively working with the cluster’s overall sales leadership and coaching fellow sales team members on selling our suite of digital products.
Who we are: CUMULUS | Fayetteville, NC features 4 radio stations in the Fayetteville area and surrounding counties.
Our stations include: Q98 WQSM-FM Adult CHR, Rock 103 WRCQ-FM Active Rock, Magic 106.9 WMGU Urban Adult Contemporary and News Talk 640 WFNC.
CUMULUS | Wilmington, NC features 5 radio stations in the Wilmington area and surrounding counties.
Our stations include: Today’s Hits & Yesterday’s Favorites WGNI 102.7, Cape Fears Country Leader WWQQ 101.3, Coast 97.3 WMNX, WKXS 94.5 The Hawk, and News Talk Sports 107.9 & 980 WAAV The Wave.
• Resident expert in all digital products offered by Cumulus
• Our vast digital media services include: Contextual (Content/Keywords), Behavioral Retargeting, Native Content, Video Pre/Mid/Post-roll, YouTube Video, Facebook Video, Social Display, Mobile Geo-Fence, Addressable Geo-Fencing, Mobile Conversion Zones, Event Targeting, Site Retargeting, Connected TV, OTT, E-Mail Services, Smart Boundary, Super Pixel, Programmatic Audio, Digital-Outof-Home (DOOH), Video Production, Pay-Per-Click, SEO, SEM, HTML Creative, Custom Lead Pages, Responsive Websites, Media Buying, Campaign Management and E-Commerce
• Our Station Digital Assets include display and mobile ad positions, pre-roll video, social media, podcasting and in-stream ads
• Act as primary liaison with all market selected third-party vendors for sending and fulfilling orders, RFP’s
• Train and coach AEs on digital advertising tactics and products as well as work with vendors to fulfill client needs
• Collaborate with sales leadership to develop and execute digital packages and solutions
• Measure, grow and exceed digital sales and market share goals
• Assist in the preparation, creation, pitch, and delivery of compelling presentations to clients
• Analyze and provide necessary sales reports, market analysis, and identify growth opportunities for digital assets
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape including but not limited to programmatic, social and google analytics
• Travel between the markets is required
• Ability to develop, demonstrate and train people in digital products and sales strategies
• Demonstrate knowledge of selling digital products and how they work in tandem with radio assets
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Highly organized with ability to support multiple ad buys at the same time
• Skilled in oral/written communications with the ability to articulate ideas and guidance concisely and professionally.
• Comfortable presenting to a diversified array of prospects/clients
• All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Radio and Broadcasting, Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or closely related field and (2) years of related experience preferred.
• IAB Certification (preferred)
• Google Certification
What we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Collaborative and creative work environment
• Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit https://www.cumulusmedia.com/careers/ For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/ CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).