CountN is looking for highly motivated individuals to help expand our company at the national level. We are a New England-based music startup that connects musicians and live music venues. CountN currently works with established venues and hundreds of artists throughout the New England region.
Our mission is to use innovative technology to bring quality live music to every local community. We partner with live music venues to ensure that artists have a reliable platform for well-paying gigs, allowing them to share their music and expand their career.
The role of the Talent Scout is to help CountN sign up top talent in their assigned region. Scouts will be compensated for each artist signed up and approved by CountN.
High performers will be considered for further opportunities with CountN.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
• Identify and grow relationships with musicians in their assigned region.
• Demonstrate consistent and reliable communication, scheduling, and follow-up with CountN.
• Perform weekly musician check-ins and deliver a short summary of artist relations to CountN.
• Participate in periodic sales training sessions with CountN team, either in-person or online based on location or availability. CountN’s sales trainers have worked for some of the leading businesses in the United States and have generated millions of dollars worth of sales.
- Either enrolled in a music program or have been performing within your local music scene for a minimum of 3 years.
- Passionate, curious and willing to learn about the music industry.
- Excellent time-management skills that allow for high productivity and organization.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to use Microsoft Word or Excel to periodically update CountN team on progress.
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships with artists.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Openness to feedback.
- Ability to hit metrics and goals set by CountN team.
The number of Talent Scout positions are limited and CountN will review applications on a rolling basis.
CountN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by sending an email to email@example.com.