Corporate Insight (CI) is a research and consulting firm known for providing actionable competitive intelligence on the customer experience. CI publishes in-depth research on online/mobile banking, healthcare, investing, insurance, retirement and emerging areas like fintech and digital advice. For over 25 years, we have helped our clients – the nation’s leading financial services firms and health insurers/systems – to improve the way they serve millions of customers by offering objective feedback and advice on their customer experience and digital platforms. CI’s clients include approximately 70% of the financial services firms in the Fortune 500.
CI is looking for a talented and motivated Analyst to join our Quantitative Research team, which conducts consumer surveys and quantitative studies, and develops interactive dashboards that visualize research insights. The team also works with analysts across the company to help them integrate survey findings into their user experience-focused research.
Surveys are critical in helping CI to understand how consumers are using various financial and health insurance plan products and services, as well as to identify digital trends in these industries. The Analyst’s chief responsibility will be to manage surveys across multiple verticals from start to finish, including contributing to survey design, programming, communicating with fielding partners and overseeing the surveys during fielding. The Analyst will also have the opportunity to contribute to client-facing projects that draw on CI’s quantitative research, as well as internal survey projects. The position is suited for a dedicated and analytical person with at least two years of professional experience, preferably with a survey management background.
This position is remote to start, with the expectation of eventually returning to an in-person environment in our NY office.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Designing, programming, testing and overseeing the fielding of surveys
· Managing CI’s relationship with fielding partners
· Designing digital data dashboards while incorporating core UX design principles
· Collaborating with industry team analysts to produce survey research reports and presentations
· Ensuring high quality and accuracy for all deliverables
Successful Analysts have an interest in the financial services and healthcare industries and related technology trends, as well as the drive to deliver valuable insights to help our clients create competitive advantage. They welcome the opportunity to participate in multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining excellent work quality under tight deadlines. Their attention to detail and analytical skills are very strong.
Your resume and/or cover letter should demonstrate these qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in analytical discipline (e.g., Economics, Math, Statistics)
· At least two years of professional experience, preferably with a focus on survey design and/or management
· Experience with Qualtrics or similar survey programming tool
· Highly motivated, self-directed and capable of working under minimal supervision
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Strong data analysis and visualization skills
· Superb attention to detail and very high standards for work
· Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience with Tableau, Power BI or another BI tool
· Project management experience