- Full of potential
And we want to be the next chapter in your success story!
Here’s why, our leader accelerator, The Coro Pittsburgh Fellowship in Public Affairs, is the right fit for you.
The Pittsburgh Region Is Home To:
- Innovative tech companies such as Duolingo, Uber, Google, and Facebook
- 4000+ local, regional, and national nonprofits serving 2.3 million people
- Top universities such as Pitt and Carnegie Mellon
- 130 municipalities diverse in population, demographics, and structure
- A pivotal swing state with 20 electoral votes
For 9 months, you will be immersed in the dynamics of change being made here.
Through 4 capacity-building placements in government, business, nonprofit, and innovation, you will work alongside Pittsburgh’s top leaders to accomplish your most important work yet.
With experiential training, high-level connections, and tailored coaching along the way, we’ll make sure you have exactly what YOU need to launch a fulfilling and impactful career.
The 2021-22 Coro Fellowship in Public Affairs takes place August 2021-May 2022.
- Bachelor’s degree as of 8/2021
- Passion for civic engagement & working with diverse communities.
- An exceptionally strong work ethic
- Excellent relationship-building skills & ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Equitable monthly stipend (based on need)
- 50% tuition discount on masters programs at Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz College of Information Systems and Public Policy
- Build a portfolio of cross-sector impact
To Apply: Visit http://www.corofellowship.org/apply-today/ by 1/6/2021
Question/Comments: contact Christian Moore, Manager of Community Engagement & Training: firstname.lastname@example.org