Core One seeks a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant who will work from the front desk and present a professional and friendly demeanor, greeting staff/visitors/customers, picking up, preparing and dispersing mail, answering phones, clearance checks, creating/issuing badges, maintaining conference rooms and office kitchen, supporting other departments if requested and taking care of inventory and vendor coordination and additional duties as assigned. This is a part-time position, 2nd shift (12pm-6pm).
- Provide a high level of customer service over the phone, in person and online
- Pick up / drop off / prepare / sort and disperse mail
- Check-in and check-out guests, clearance checks create and issue security badges
- Order / inventory / stock office supplies and kitchen
- Oversee and maintain excellent working environment and common areas
- Track and prepare meeting spaces
- Assists with corporate events, including setup, execution and breakdown
- Possibly assist with tasks in other departments as needed
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience in an administrative position
- Ability to multitask and prioritize items effectively
- Flexibility and willingness to help in other departments as needed
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Interpersonal communication skills and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Good follow through, start to finish with follow up
- Excellent business etiquette, work ethics, appearance, verbal and phone communication manners
About Core One
Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational and technical solutions to our Nation’s most complex national security challenges. In order to achieve our mission, Core One values people first and is comprised of outstanding professionals from the national security community. Because Core One is committed to seeking top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In addition, Core One is a team-oriented, dynamic and growing company that values exceptional performance.
Core One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.