DC international non-profit organization is looking for a Charity Relations Associate to support their busy Global Giving team! Organization is mission-driven with a passion for service.
Responsibilities will include:
– Corresponds regularly with domestic and international organizations to facilitate the grant eligibility application process.
– Assists with maintaining multiple online data systems with charity eligibility profiles and documentation.
– Reviews Standard and Enhanced domestic grantee applications, in conjunction with organization’s policies and procedures, and evaluates and designates risk level of grantees.
– Maintains knowledge and understanding of regulations and laws affecting international grantmaking.
– Reviews monthly grant suggestions for technology partners.
– Maintains knowledge of, and puts into practice, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing practices and regulation.
– Answers validation-related queries directed to organization’s general email inbox.
Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years+ of administrative support, international experience (Peace Corps, foreign language/service, travel, etc.) and an interest in development, corporate social responsibility, and/or charitable giving. Bachelor’s degree required with 1-2 years of administrative or data experience. This is an entry level position for someone looking to gain professional experience in a mission-oriented non-profit office setting! $40K full-time with amazing benefits.
This is a confidential search for our client company, but please reach out for more details. We are happy to discuss details with individual applicants and university representatives.