We are now seeking part-time interns to join our Human Resources department!
We are eagerly seeking new interns in order for us to grow and exceed our clients’ expansion goals. We offer an exciting work environment that is fun and energetic. Our vision is to exceed the goals of our clients through world class service, quality and value. With the tools needed to develop essential administrative and HR skills, our interns will grow as enthusiastic individuals.
Talent Acquisition Interns will be responsible for:
- Basic administrative duties including making and confirming appointments for candidates, processing applications, and data entry
- Process and analyze data to assist in creating financial/payroll/performance reports.
- Work closely with the HR manager to complete time sensitive tasks
- Auditing current systems in use and reporting inaccuracies
- Proof reading existing content and templates
- Copywriting content for websites and social media
- Assisting in editing and updating company manuals and procedures
- Reviewing payroll sheets for errors such as missing formulas and erroneous data
Benefits for Talent Acquisition Interns:
- You will learn to effectively wear many hats and manage your time.
- Opportunity for travel to our offices in New York, Pittsburgh, and internationally if desired!
- Experience how to interwork with all departments and gain a fuller understanding of the Marketing Industry.
- Learn to use essential office software such as, MS office, Google Suite, Adobe, ATS systems, etc. As well as gain experience with newer HR technologies and software that we are currently beta testing.
- Learn to work in a professional office setting
Requirements for Talent Acquisition Interns:
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to use Mac OS or Window OS with proficiency
- Ability to multitask
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively via phone, text, and email
- Ability to commute into Hyattsville, MD