Physical Therapist/PT : Titan Ortho
We are growing and we need your help in enabling our patients to experience the best possible outcomes. Together we will learn, laugh, and most importantly do Meaningful Work that Impacts Lives. Our rapidly growing clinics are looking for a Part-Time Physical Therapist to join our Titan Ortho – Memphis team! Come join us and build your career!
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid board certification trainings & residencies in Orthopedics or Sports specialties through Evidence In Motion (EIM)
- 401(k) Matching
- Industry leading Medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD insurances
- Parental Perks
(*Part-time and PRN employees are only eligible to participate in the 401(k) benefit.)
- We Grow and Develop – every Physical Therapist is encouraged to expand their skills and work towards a specialty. We provide a structured learning pathway that leads to specialization, and an environment where continual learning is enabled and supported.
- We Laugh – our team leaders strive to build an engaging and supportive environment where team members laugh, feel connected and thrive.
- We do Meaningful Work – we are passionate about Physical Therapy as a vehicle to change the lives of our patients. We are looking for compassionate, dedicated team members to help us continue to maximize our impact.
- Passion around serving others!
- Georgia license as a Physical Therapist or ability to obtain license.
- Recent graduates and experienced Physical Therapists encouraged to apply.