CSAAC is a private, non-profit agency founded in 1979 providing services to individuals with autism. Our mission is to enable individuals with autism to achieve their highest potential and contribute as confident members of their community. Our Head office is in Montgomery Village, Maryland.
We are looking for a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team in our Intensive Early Intervention (IEI) department providing ABA therapy to children ages 15 months – 10 years.
The BCBA will conduct behavioral assessments, develop treatment plans, train and supervise staff, work with families, collaborate with case supervisors and monitor treatment progress. Hours and caseload are flexible and there is potential for growth as our program expands.
CSAAC offers a wonderful opportunity to work in a team-based environment and receive guidance and support within the department.
This position comes with competitive pay, a company cell phone and laptop. Travel from CSAAC’s head office to client homes, client daycares, etc. throughout Montgomery County with paid mileage.
- Must have a valid stated issued US Driver License
- Must have reliable transportation such as car to support family residences, community locations, schools’ offices etc.
- Master’s degree Psychology/Behavior Analysis or a related field. BCBA certification.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working with young children on the autism spectrum implementing an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills, as well as good organizational and coordinative ability.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise patience, caring and concern in new and sometimes stressful situations.
- Computer literacy required, with a proficiency in standard business software applications (i.e., word processing, e-mail and spreadsheets).
- Must possess functional behavior assessment skills.
- Must be detail-oriented to record and analyze clinical data.
- Must possess interpersonal skills to interface with families, schools, medical professionals as well as staff at various levels.