No Sales Experience – No Problem!
Combined Insurance has many sales agents and managers who have built successful careers through strong work ethic and the ability to provide insurance products to meet the needs of their clients throughout their communities. With our industry leading training and development program, even candidates without prior sales experience can succeed at Combined.
If you possess the following and are looking for a jump start to your career, this might very well be the opportunity you’ve been looking for:
- Desire to build your own business while being supported by an industry leading carrier
- Looking for freedom and flexibility of a work schedule that allows for family AND career
- Have the ability to network within your community helping protect families when they need it most.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Career path to management built on personal achievement not tenure
If you are tired of being told “you aren’t qualified for a promotion or position” and want to really impact your community, reach out to us today to schedule an interview to see if Combined Insurance is the right fit for you!
Join us today and enjoy:
- W2 position with stipend to help get you started, commissions, bonuses and incentives!
- Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K/discounted company stock purchases to those who qualify
- Ability to earn residual income
Income isn’t the only reason to join a company, but in 2018 the average net earnings for the top 20% of Combined Agents employed for at least two years was $98,435. Our agents stay with us because of our culture, as of Sept 2019, we have 100 active sales agents that have been with Combined for 15+ years
A special type of company – Combined Insurance Company of America, a Chubb group company, is a leading provider of supplemental insurance with a tradition of nearly 100 years of success in the insurance industry. We’ve been recognized as one of Ward’s 50 Top Performing Life-Health Insurance Companies and as a Top Military Friendly Employer for 5 consecutive years by GI Jobs magazine (2016-2020).
To learn more, apply on-line or contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer