The COACT Internship Program provides an introduction to cyber security concepts, security assessment methodologies, and different frameworks that are used to meet the risk management and compliance needs of both government and commercial clients.
As an intern for COACT, Inc. you will experience the cyber security and compliance profession in a real-world setting. You will have an in-depth look at the day-to-day responsibilities of a security analyst and learn how to perform various risk management and assessment activities. You will receive guidance and work closely with experienced Security Analyst professionals. The mentor assigned to you will serve as a vital source of information and advice by offering timely and constructive feedback on your performance throughout the program. The work you will perform during your internship will help you improve your professional and technical writing skills. In addition, you will learn how to apply the concepts of risk management and utilize security assessment methodologies to help customers meet their compliance needs and improve their level of information security overall. Our corporate culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take the initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities.
Required Qualifications: Junior or Senior college students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Cyber-security, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any other related areas.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Must be enrolled in a 4 year Bachelor’s degree program in Cyber security or other related areas.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning and display appropriate ethical knowledge.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills
- Candidates must be able to obtain a Public Trust. (COACT may perform a Background Check)
Compensation: $11.00 -$15.00 an hour.
Hours: 16 – 24 hours per week.
As a 2020 COACT Intern you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and execute meaningful work engagements that have an impact on the business.
- Collaborate with experienced Staff and Managers with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services.
- Learn directly from mentors and other COACT employees through a series of networking activities and an open work environment.
- Participate in our internal developmental training that is designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements.
Email your resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.