Identity Access Management (IAM) and Security Operation teams are being asked to do the impossible – manage and secure multiple, complex, and vastly different cloud platforms while keeping up with the never-ending expansion of new machine and human identities, accounts, resources, services and privileges.
CloudKnox proactively addresses insider threats by delivering continuous detection and remediation of over-privileged machine and human users leveraging our patented Activity-based Authorization protocol. We make it simple
CloudKnox is looking for a dynamic, high-energy and driven individual to join our growing Sales team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). To be successful in this role you will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects from first contact onward.
If you possess sound business insight, strong technical aptitude, and can adapt to working in a fast-paced diverse environment, we’d love to have you! Reporting to our Business Development Manager, you will interact with clients at all levels across a broad geographical area; in addition, work alongside and supplement the efforts of Regional Sales Managers, Solutions Engineers, Marketing, and Corporate Virtual/Live Events to qualify leads and hunt for new business.
CloudKnox HQ is based in Sunnyvale, CA but we are open to any candidates to work remotely anywhere within the United States.
• Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth using a groundbreaking new method of lead generation custom to CloudKnox
• Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
• Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
• Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
• Build a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a premier experience
• Partner with Regional Sales Managers to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
• Learn the different market segments associated with cybersecurity space
• Have the ability to explore your interests in the company and the freedom to work on or start projects and initiatives internally.
• Work at a company that truly cares for its people
CloudKnox Security is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees