We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Technical Consulting/Sales Engineering Internship (Summer 2021)
What we’re looking for:
You are a current college sophomore or junior who enjoys solving problems, you are a quick-learner, and you have a passion for technology. You like connecting with people, you understand basic networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Networking), and you are always wanting to learn more to challenge yourself. Your positive attitude is infectious, and your communication skills are on point. You excel in leadership positions with class projects or extra-curricular activities, but one of your strongest skills is working well on a team. You like receiving feedback but you do an amazing job of applying that feedback to try to improve.
The Technical Analyst (Technical Consulting/Sales Engineering) Internship is a 12 week program designed as a precursor to our Technical Consulting, Sales Engineering, Technical Specialist, and Customer Success Leadership Development Program. You will learn about Citrix products, obtain at least one technical certification, fine-tune presentation skills, and learn leadership techniques.
- Responsible for assisting with the overall Customer Success department, which includes the following components:
- Sales Support The Intern will be supporting the Sales team by researching and addressing concerns from the field sales team; helping to support customer accounts ranging in size from Small Business (<50 users) to Enterprise (>5000 users). This will require the intern to troubleshoot and research issue, identify answers/solutions, and deliver the information in a professional and timely manner to ensure success in the sales process. For any calls or customer assistance provided the Intern will be required to track their support per sales opportunity in order to show financial impact.
- Content Creation The Intern will be responsible for compiling updates and tracking changes to existing content and creating new content as needed (e.g. Digital Sales Engineer support) for the LDP, and Customer Success teams. They would also need to gain buy-in from key stakeholders to ensure content aligns with expectations.
- Content Maintenance The Intern will be responsible for compiling updates and tracking changes to tools (e.g.. Podio) for the training program, ensure content is updated to the latest templates, using appropriate Citrix branding, and that all material (i.e. slide decks, instructor manuals, handouts, and lab exercises), are stored in their central repository (e.g. Content Collaboration) and accessible by appropriate resources (e.g. NHT Liaisons).
- Recruiting Strategy The Intern may assist with the recruiting strategy.
- Ongoing Field Training Facilitation The Intern will be responsible for organizing and coordinating quarterly trainings. This includes helping to identify relevant trainings based upon business need and justifying training impact and budget, as well as handling logistics. They will also ensure that all ongoing trainings are accurately loaded into the Learning Management System and enrollment is open for participants by the given timelines.
- Lab & Customer Demo Assistance The Intern will be responsible for assisting with lab building (i.e. migration to the cloud, etc.). In addition, they may assist Customer Success employees with Lab and Demo tasks as needed, including server builds and troubleshooting. They will also escalate advanced issues to track and ensure completion.
- Professional Development Opportunities The Intern will also be responsible for obtaining at least one Citrix industry certification during the internship program and participate in trainings to assist with obtaining certificates.
•Currently enrolled student at an accredited college or university
•GPA of 3.3 or higher
•Prior related internship
•Majoring in Engineering, MIS, Economics, ISOM, or related
•Microsoft or applicable directory services understanding (LDAP, Active Directory, etc.)
•Profile and policies related to users
•Windows Server installation and configuration
•Application Development, SQL, and/or scripting preferred
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.