Finishing up the semester and looking for a company you can start your professional career with? Chrome Solutions is looking for a dynamic, charismatic individual to help grow our business and our Customer Service department. The right candidate will work with local and regional business owners to develop sales plans to grow their business using direct sales tactics and strategies. Searching for entry-level candidates with successful sales and customer service experience, knowledge of client’s products and services, communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels, and a dedication to customer service and ambition to succeed. Enthusiasm and a high degree of ownership and accountability for achieving consistent results is a must. The Entry Level Customer Service Representative should have a successful sales history, enjoy working with people, no fear of direct sales and prospecting new business, be goal-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Travel throughout the local area for assigned marketing campaigns and meet with potential new leads
- Assist in setup and distribution of all promotional collateral
- Closely work with CEO and company managers to strategize marketing and advertising
- Set an example as a front line representative between consumers and corporate clientele
- Train and develop promotional staff in assigned campaigns.
- Conduct regular training for staff to ensure knowledge in client’s products, promotions, and industry specifics
- This position will be considered for management roles given successful completion of assigned projects
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required (preferably in Marketing / Business / or related field)
- Adapts easily to a changing environment
- Manages multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and makes it look easy
- Developing and maintaining trusting, respectful, collaborative relationships
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A get-it-done attitude with the ability to adapt, think outside the box, problem solve and willingness to learn and grow; take ownership and responsibility