Who are we:
At ChemoMetec, we are proud to be a fast growing and dynamic company that offers our employees exciting career opportunities in an ambitious and friendly environment. ChemoMetec produces and markets instruments for cell analysis. Our technological platform is based on fluorescence microscopy and is used by leading scientists and pharmaceutical companies all over the world to quantify specific cell populations. We pride ourselves in having the best products and customer support for cell counting and analysis, ensuring us a leading position in the market.
What you will do:
As our new Business Development Representative, you will get a key role in our rapidly growing US organization. You will be responsible to generate new business for our US entity, ChemoMetec Inc., You will be working closely with our Head of Inside Sales. It is your job to make sure that the sales department can concentrate on selling instruments while you help to establish connections to new customers.
- Seeks out new business by creating a virtual network of researchers in the life science community.
- Sends out multiple direct emails and other lead generation activities.
- Maintains sales goals as determined by management.
- Works with the sales team on developing lead engagement tactics.
- Maintain accurate records in our CRM.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Those with a degree in Life Science will be favored.
- Ability to write well crafted emails.
- 1+ year relevant experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills (with MS office, excel, word, power point).
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with a CRM a plus but not a requirement as we are willing to train.
- Experience with LinkedIn Prospecting through Sales Navigator also a plus but not required)
- Salary Range: Base Salary, B.O.E. PLUS Commissions
- Bonus Opportunities
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Company phone and laptop provided
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision after 30 days
*Video Applications Not Required When Applying*