Junior Investment Associate
Location: Mercer Island, Washington
The Caprock Group is a multi-family office serving as the CIO and CFO for ultra-high net worth families. Our company spans five offices and serves 100 families with more than $6 Billion of capital.
The Junior Investment Associate provides essential and valuable support to clients and the internal client team by applying strong analytical and research skills and delivering high quality work. Successful candidates will possess the ability to anticipate what needs to be done and manage a high volume of overlapping priorities. This person will report to and work directly with the Seattle office Client Management Team in the execution of all aspects of client and portfolio management.
· Efficient and timely maintenance of client asset portfolios and scenario modeling;
· Perform in-depth analysis of prospective clients’ financial statements and portfolio composition;
· Development and modeling of asset allocations and transition plans;
· Assist in review and monitoring of client investments in both public and private investment vehicles and in both traditional and non-traditional asset classes;
· Prepare meeting materials and analysis for meetings with current and prospective clients.
· Manage high volume of overlapping priorities, tasks and special projects;
· Proactively serve Caprock clients and internal teams by understanding the client and anticipating their needs;
· Actively coordinate with the Caprock’s client service and reporting teams to seamlessly execute investment administration (subscription documents, capital calls, wires, asset transfers, etc.);
· Oversee and monitor client cash balances, transactions and new client onboarding details;
· Provide prompt and accurate communications in response to client inquiries;
· Provide timely documentation and follow up after client meetings;
· Delegate effectively and communicate regularly on status of all client management activities.
· Client Focus: Ability to think with the client in mind in all situations;
· Attention to Detail: Thorough and detail-oriented in all areas of business;
· Adaptability: Ability to be flexible with changing priorities and fluid situations;
· Collaborative Mindset: Ability to work in a team environment and strive for success of the team;
· Problem-Solver: Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement to benefit the team;
· Intellectual Curiosity: Innate desire to learn, grow and improve your skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance focus required;
· Minimum of 2 years of financial industry experience required;
· Confidentiality, discretion and good professional judgment are required;
· Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills;
· Familiarity with Schwab, Fidelity, and state-of-the-art reporting and scenario modeling tools a plus;
· Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
· Series 65 (or willingness to obtain) or comparable industry certification.
Caprock is committed to investing in its people and the communities we serve.
· Competitive base salary and bonus structure;
· Contribute the maximum allowed to employee 401(k) plans;
· Employer paid premium for health/dental/vision benefits for employees and their dependents;
· Mobile phone service reimbursement;
· Nine paid holidays;
· Flexible schedule;
· Flexible paid time off;
· And more…
Caprock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.