The Office Manager will assist and help plan, direct and implement the office and administrative systems and coordinate the fluidity in the office.
- Be responsible for and assist in clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance when needed.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Other duties as assigned.