Work at a premier coed camp this summer!
Swim Instructors, Lifeguards, Water Sports & Watercraft Instructors
* Camp Cayuga: Private, coed, nonsectarian, sleepaway camp for children ages 6-16.
* Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania. Less than 3 hours from NYC & Philadelphia.
* ACA accredited camp. Same family ownership since 1963. WHEN
* This summer Mid-June to Mid-August.
SWIM INSTRUCTORS & WATERCRAFT INSTRUCTORS
* We are seeking swimming instructors, lifeguards, swim team coaches, and watercraft instructors to lead multiple water sports activities at our 2 pools and private lake.
* Waterfront Staff is comprised of Pool Directors (one at each pool), Lakefront Director, 8-10 swim instructors, 8-10 lifeguards, and 8-10 watercraft instructors.
* Staff are required to hold American Red Cross (or equivalent) current certification in their area of expertise (WSI, lifeguarding, sailing, etc), and have documented experience teaching the aquatic skills in their specialty area to children of all ages.
* Certification in first-aid and CPR is also recommended.
* Waterfront Staff are trained, evaluated, and qualified in emergency and rescue procedures by our Pool/Lake Directors prior to the campers’ arrival.
WATER SPORTS ACTIVITIES
American Red Cross swim instruction, recreational swimming, competitive swimming, water ballet, water polo, water volleyball, water basketball, water aerobics, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, row boating, pedal boats, paddle boards, windsurfing, fishing, tubing, intercamp swim meets, scuba diving clinics, polar bear club, and rafting trips.
WATER SPORTS FACILITIES
* Junior Campus swimming pool with slide
* Teen Campus swimming pool with slide
* Private natural stream-fed lake (13 acres) including large beach, 200ft dock area, fishing dock, floating raft with slide, and boat house; 25ft lake trampoline, 14ft floating iceberg, and rolling log.
* To see all camp facilities, go to ‘Facilities List’ on our website.
* Good salary & travel allowance.
* Tipping is permitted. Gratuities range between $500-$1500.
* All meals, lodging, and laundry services are provided.
* Gain valuable experience in helping children learn & grow.
* Work with high-caliber staff from all over the world.
* Join us, and make a positive impact upon the lives of our campers!
* The rewards you’ll gain at Cayuga this summer will last forever!
HOW TO APPLY
* Complete the online application at www.campcayuga.com.
* Questions? Telephone: 908-470-1224, Email: email@example.com.
* We encourage you to apply.
OTHER INSTRUCTOR POSITIONS
* All Land & Water Sports
* Foil Fencing
* Horseback Riding (English & Western)
* Skateboarding & Inline Skating
* Martial Arts
* Flying Trapeze
* Circus Arts
* Swim Instructors (WSI)
* Pottery Wheel Operation
* Survival Tactics
* Model Rocketry
* Rock Climbing & Rappelling
* Zip Line
* Bungee Trampoline Jumping
* Weight Training
* Exercise & Fitness
* Dance & Ballet
* Music: Guitar, Keyboards, Drums
* Mountain Biking
* Arts & Crafts
* Silk Screening
* Fabric Painting
* Cooking Classes
* Hiking & Backpacking
* Roller Hockey
* Field Hockey
* Bubble Soccer
* Flag Football
* Animal Care
* Petting Zoo
* Digital Photography
* Video Game Room
* Academic Tutors & ESL