Work at a premier coed camp this summer!
Ropes Course Instructors for Climbing Tower & Zip Line
* Camp Cayuga: Private, coed, nonsectarian, sleepaway camp for children ages 6-16.
* Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania. Less than 3 hours from NYC & Philadelphia.
* ACA accredited camp. Same family ownership since 1963. WHEN
* This summer Mid-June to Mid-August.
ADVENTURE & WILDERNESS STAFF
* We are seeking highly-motivated individuals who are suitably qualified to teach children of all ages the fundamental skills required at a high & low ropes course.
* Instructors are ACCT certified (or equivalent) and lead the ropes course activities by providing instruction at the appropriate skill level of each camper.
* Adventure & Wilderness Director is ACCT certified (or equivalent) and has documented experience managing a challenging ropes course program, including supervising staff; organizing classes at the climbing tower & zip line; maintaining the safety standards at the facility; and caring for the equipment.
* Certification in first-aid and CPR is also recommended.
* Ropes Course Staff are trained, evaluated, and qualified by our Adventure & Wilderness Director prior to the camper’s arrival.
Rock climbing, rappelling, zip line, ATV quad riding, mountain biking, survival clinics, nature hikes, backpacking trips, compass reading, cabin cookouts, overnight camping, petting zoo, rafting trips, and more.
* Climbing Tower: 3 sides, 32 feet tall
* Zip Line: 205 feet through wooded forest
* ATV 4-Wheeler Quad Track
* Mountain Bike Trails
* Cabin Cookout Sites
* Cabin Overnight Camping Sites
* Horseback Overnight Site
* Scenic Hiking Trails
* To see all camp facilities, go to ‘Facilities List’ on our website.
* Good salary & travel allowance.
* Tipping is permitted. Gratuities range between $500-$1500.
* All meals, lodging, and laundry services are provided.
* Gain valuable experience in helping children learn & grow.
* Work with high-caliber staff from all over the world.
* Join us, and make a positive impact upon the lives of our campers!
* The rewards you’ll gain at Cayuga this summer will last forever! HOW TO APPLY
* Complete the online application at www.campcayuga.com.
* Questions? Telephone: 908-470-1224, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We encourage you to apply.
OTHER INSTRUCTOR POSITIONS
* All Land & Water Sports
* Foil Fencing
* Horseback Riding (English & Western)
* Skateboarding & Inline Skating
* Martial Arts
* Flying Trapeze
* Circus Arts
* Swim Instructors (WSI)
* Pottery Wheel Operation
* Survival Tactics
* Model Rocketry
* Rock Climbing & Rappelling
* Zip Line
* Bungee Trampoline Jumping
* Weight Training
* Exercise & Fitness
* Dance & Ballet
* Zumba* Music: Guitar, Keyboards, Drums
* Mountain Biking
* Arts & Crafts
* Silk Screening
* Fabric Painting
* Cooking Classes
* Hiking & Backpacking
* Roller Hockey
* Field Hockey
* Bubble Soccer
* Flag Football
* Animal Care
* Petting Zoo
* Digital Photography
* Video Game Room
* Academic Tutors & ESL