Customer Relations Associate
We are looking for a Customer Relations Representative to join our expanding team. This position will be an essential part of the success of Bullion Exchanges and how the company is represented. The Customer Relations Representative will be joining a rigorous and dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity that will allow you to see how your work and efforts impact the business as well as customers we work with.
Who You Are:
- You maintain a positive and professional point of view.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to think on your feet and are accustomed to being able to prioritize.
- You are a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
What You’ll Do:
- Build long-term relationships with customers that buy and sell in the precious metals industry.
- Address and reply promptly to all customer inquiries (questions, concerns, comments, complaints, etc.)
- Communicate directly with customers through various platforms (our selling platforms as well as through phones, email, and online chat).
- Take the time to learn about our industry and our products in order to be able to answer all incoming questions.
- Process orders, purchase orders, tickets, requests, etc.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Customer Relations team, and other internal teams.