Brown Gibbons Lang & Company’s Analyst Program offers bright, motivated individuals an entry into a challenging career in investment banking. The job is fast-paced and the learning curve is steep, as Analysts work in varying capacities on transactions across a wide variety of industries.
The primary duties of an Analyst include compiling research on public and private companies, developing valuation models and analyses and performing detailed due diligence. BGL Analysts must be able to interpret modeling results, draw conclusions and report these findings to the transaction team in thoughtful, high-quality, and accurate presentation materials.
Strong candidates will possess the following characteristics:
– Outstanding academic record- Bachelors Degree
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Exceptional writing skills.
– Ambitious team player with commitment to excellence.
– Capability and willingness to work long hours.
– At least one year of relevant I-banking experience.
The Analyst Program at BGL offers opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with good interpersonal skills, exceptional organization and a sincere pride in, and enjoyment of, their work.