Calling all college marketing students!
Are you looking for a summer internship that will help introduce you to the world of marketing? Are you looking to help a business grow while growing your own set of skills? Do you have creative ideas that can help spread the word about how we can help others? Then we’d love to talk to you!
Brightmont Academy is looking for an exceptional marketing intern that can work with our CEO and CFO to increase awareness of our school and the programs we offer. Brightmont Academy is a private, accredited, 6-12 grade school that focuses on teaching students in a 1-1 setting. The responsibilities for this role include:
- Helping advertise our newly launched global academy
- Creating and preparing contact lists in the markets we operate
- Networking with prospective clients
- Planning marketing events that will help us reach our client base
- Increasing awareness of programs and campaigns we participate in (i.e. mental health awareness month, teacher appreciation week, etc.)
- Current college students
- Business and marketing students preferred
- Junior and seniors preferred
- Able to work on-site in Barrington, IL
- Ability to work between 9-2 Monday-Friday