Teachers are everyday heroes! Do work that matters at a company that offers you more… including the opportunity to earn an early childhood education college degree for free!
Do people say you are a natural teacher, nanny, or babysitter for young children? If building a love of learning is your passion, then Bright Horizons is the place for you! Child Care Teacher positions are available working full-time with infants or toddlers at our high-quality child care program, Superior Children’s Center – Clayton campus. Individual job requirements are listed below. Plus, apply now and you could be eligible for a $1000 Hiring Incentive!**
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” we invite you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE, including:
- Extensive benefits* including 401(k), health insurance, and paid time off
- Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
At Bright Horizons you will:
- Create and implement hands-on activities based on your observations of children’s interests and skills
- Document and share the special moments and important milestones of the children in your care
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Pass required state and company background checks
- At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- You must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep our teachers, children, and the families we serve safe and free from illness.
Full-time positions are available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration. *Benefits may vary dependent upon part-time or full-time status. **$1000 hiring incentive for candidates that applied between August 31st and September 30th, and are hired full time with Superior Children’s Center – Clayton location only. Eligibility rules apply.