BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider. Backed by the strength of the BNP Paribas Group, we provide multi-asset post-trade and asset servicing solutions for buy and sell-side market participants, corporates and issuers. With local expertise in 36 countries and a global reach covering 90+ markets, our network is one of the most extensive in the industry, enabling clients to maximize their investment opportunities worldwide.
Trade Management handles trade matching, trade settlement, and trade reporting for its investment manager clients. Securities in scope include equities, fixed income, listed derivatives, foreign exchange, and TBAs. The team is also responsible for ensuring timely integration of client trades through the Trade Management platform and into the ABOR/IBOR platform. A Trade Management Analyst will primarily be responsible for supporting daily trade activity including post trade confirmation, settlement and client reporting responsibilities including:
- Ensure timely and accurate settlement of trades across multiple security types, global markets, brokers, and custodians
- Ensure end of day reporting provided to relevant Oversight teams accurately reflects trade status and provides sufficient commentary
- Work closely with multiple external and internal parties to resolve trade discrepancies, including unmatched and failed security trades, foreign exchange contracts, overdrafts, and wires.
- Act as the primary escalation contact within BNP to ensure settlement related issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Create and maintain accurate broker and custodian settlement instructions across multiple databases
- Ensure accuracy of new account profiles within all internal systems
- Ongoing review of existing processes to identify potential improvements to create new efficiencies and increase quality and controls
Minimum Required Qualifications
- New graduates accepted
- Or 0-2 years of related financial industry experience in back and middle office operations with an emphasis on trade settlement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Experience with SWIFT and/or BBH Infomediary
- Expertise associated with equity and fixed income securities settlement, both US and international, including knowledge of FX, buy-ins, 144A and restricted securities, and physical securities
- Proven ability to maintain a customer service focused attitude in a high pressure securities environment
- Ability to work independently within established guidelines and strict operational controls
FINRA Registrations Required:
Compensation and Benefits:
- The salary range for this position is $50,000 – $55,000, commensurate with experience, qualification, and performance. Compensation can also vary based on other factors, such as cost of living.
- This position is eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus
- This position will have opportunity for overtime, dependent on the needs of BNPP
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance package
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan (401(k)) with company match vesting after 3 years
- Parking/transit program
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Job Type: Standard / Permanent
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: At least 1 year