***This is a fully remote position***
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
We are currently seeking a National Supply Planning Analyst to join our Corporate Supply Planning team (remote option). This role is responsible for executing business analysis and project work tied to the priorities and initiatives determined by the Corporate Supply Planning Function.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and publishing the weekly Supply Chain Dashboard Power BI
• Supporting production & supply of all Co-Manufacturing SKUs
• Aggregate, analyze, and supply production capabilities to the business for Network Optimization
• Lead monthly review of forecast changes with Planning Regions
• Aggregate, analyze, and report on the MPS (Master Production Schedule) from all regions on a monthly basis
• Maintain optimal sourcing for all customers, working with the Network Strategy and Customer Service teams
• Report to the business on Slow moving and Obsolete inventory
• Work with planning regions to create short term disruption form for submittal
• Investigate supply constraints/solutions, to include escalating forecast issues to Demand Planning team on any pushes
• Prepare weekly inventory reports as needed
• Validate system targets to demonstrated and assist regional planning on updates
• Centralize Master data maintenance for standardized fields. Assist planning regions in maintaining all master data
• Four-year degree required; BS or BA in Logistics, Finance, Business, Industrial Engineering or related field.
• Minimum of 3 or more years of planning experience
• Experience in an SAP/IBP environment preferable
• Knowledge of Power BI and Access preferable
• Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement
• Ability to achieve results through influencing others
• Effective time management, organization, and problem-solving ability.
• Highly creative, innovative thinker and ability to apply new ideas
• Effective interpersonal, influencing and teamwork skills
• Technical Skill Set: MS Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP/S4 Hana
• Ability to build personal relationships based on trust, mutual respect and open communication
• Ability to develop and implement action plans to address root causes of issues and failures
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.