Job Description – Brand Ambassador
About this position:
This position is critical in building customer engagement and sales. You will use your knowledge of our products and services as well as great customer service skills to aid Athletic Directors and Coaches. You will help set up their products and make sure they are using all the functionality. You will cold sell, warm sell, and upsell high school athletic directors. You will also contact customers to address issues and provide support to help them increase engagement with their community. You will share best practices to help them become BigTeam advocates!
This is a part-time position. You can work 10-25 hours per week depending on your schedule and can pause your hours during exams and other times as needed. You can start as soon as Sept 2021 or later. It is fully remote unless you want to use our offices in Ashburn, VA.
You can generally work during any business hours you would like to work, as long as we know when you plan to work a week ahead of time.
About our company:
BigTeams is a start-up company with an entrepreneurial culture. We believe that high school sports make a difference. Through our expertise and technology we connect high school athletics and communities. Given the start-up atmosphere, the Brand Ambassador should be flexible in work hours and responsibilities. We are looking for people who are willing to go above and beyond the job description. The atmosphere is collegial, social, and fun. We are a Team! We Hustle! And…We Love Sports!
- Brand Ambassador will help convert existing customer products to new products. This position will be instrumental in the integration process.
- Contact customers and prospects to offer solutions that will maximize their system’s effectiveness and functionality.
- Develop an understanding of our products and services and build a strong relationship with customers in order to help customers build engagement.
- Provide above and beyond – WOW – service, while helping customers. Ensure a high customer satisfaction rating.
- Honor commitments, do what we say we are going to do, follow through.
- Demonstrate our Core Values through your behaviors and actions.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Must be organized and have attention to detail.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills—great phone voice, easy to understand, as well as ability to write effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google apps. Photoshop a plus.
- Must demonstrate competency online applications and software. Must demonstrate the capacity to learn effective use of the Company’s computer systems. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Strong team player but self-motivated, self-starter, self-assured, selfless attitude
- A high sense of urgency and multitasking skills
- Technical aptitude to clearly demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and understand new software.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
What You Will Learn/Gain:
- How SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) works. This is a unique chance to see how most or all facets of a SaaS tech company works.
- Salesforce Skills.
- How to comfortably help senior leaders at high schools.