Who is BestLogic Staffing?
Are you motivated to put your stamp on a growing company? Are you interested in an organization that provides open access to its Executive team, various careers paths, ongoing training and a structure for financial success? If yes… then let’s talk about BestLogic Staffing!
Learn More about BestLogic Staffing |www.bestlogicstaffing.com
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to join the North America Marketing team as a part-time interns (Spring Semester & Credit Based – 150 hours and must be approved by your school). This role will primarily support the Creative and Brand Marketing Campaigns. The role is based in our Wethersfield, CT Headquarters and reports to the General Manager.
Please provide a link or an attachment of a relevant writing sample with your resume.
Below is a list of duties:
- Engage with BLS audiences on social media to develop brand awareness and affinity on all of our social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube).
- Reach out to relevant bloggers, media outlets, power users, etc. on social media to share newly published content with them.
- Flag customer service queries and issues.
- Develop ways to organically grow our audiences.
- Research and write short- and long-form content.
- Refresh and optimize existing blog content.
- Upload and edit blog content in WordPress.
- Source, crop and upload imagery for blogs and campaigns.
- Assist with the development of social media-first content, including pitching content ideas, writing social copy, sourcing images and creating assets.
- Monitor current events and trends for opportunities to insert the BLS brand into relevant real-time conversations.
- Supporting Marketing and PR campaigns on an as-needed basis, including but not limited to analyzing travel data.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms when applicable.
- Candidates must be able to work part-time (16-24 hours per week in Wethersfield office)
- College students (juniors & seniors) and recent graduates pursuing a degree in marketing/communications, English, or a related field are preferred
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative spirit, but also able to work independently
- Interest in writing
- Ability to adapt to a brand tone of voice
- Strong spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Sense of humor, contagious curiosity and creativity
- Active on social media (either personal accounts or in a previous role); knows what makes a good story on different social channels.
- Passion for travel
Bonus points if you:
- are familiar with social media management tools (Falcon/Hootsuite/Spredfast)
- have used WordPress or other CMS
- have a working knowledge of SEO
- are familiar with Google Analytics, social media metrics and/or measuring content performance
- have a basic understanding of Photoshop
Who are We Looking for?
Difference Maker who wants to directly contribute to BestLogic Staffing’s growth
Excellent written communications and phone skills
The competitive and ethical mindset that puts the client first
Interest in professional and personal growth
Must be willing to have FUN!