Baptist Health is now accepting applications for the February 22, 2021 New Graduate RN Residency Program.
A “new graduate” is defined as an RN who has been licensed for less than 1 year. Over the course of this 12 month program, graduates will work closely with a team of master clinical coaches & educators through a hybrid of in-class learning and on the floor application.
Additional Program Details:
- Up to 40 hour/week commitment
- The first 12 weeks will involve service-line orientation, foundational residency curriculum & clinical unit orientation. After this period, residents are moved to their permanent shift (typically nights).
- There will be an additional 4-hour core course weekly the final 9 months of the program.
- There is a 2-year employment commitment with Baptist Health following completion of the program.
- You must be a graduate from an accredited BSN program and have your active Florida RN license at least two weeks prior to the start date, which is February 8th.
- While we do consider your preferences in selection, the competitive nature of the program does not allow everyone to get their first-choice unit. We encourage you to be open and flexible- you will gain valuable experience & knowledge wherever you end up!
After submitting your online application, a recruiter will review it. All qualified candidates will be sent via email to complete a pre-recorded video interview and a survey. Both items are mandatory to be considered for an interview with the hiring team.
*Accepting applications October 26th- December 4th*
Any questions regarding the residency should be directed to Tiffany.Collins2@bmcjax.com.