Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech. BHG is currently searching for Entry level professionals with sales, customer service, and business savvy backgrounds to be Account Executives. This opening is ideal for college or university graduates that are looking for an exciting career and a place where they can learn and grow.
Our Associate Account Executives earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top-notch training (90-day sales training) and support. If you are, persistent, smart, thrive on friendly competition, and looking for your next great adventure, BHG is the place for you.
Title: Associate Account Executive – Entry Level
Location: Remote – Work from anywhere
Who You Are
You are a motivated professional who is passionate about providing innovative solutions to current and potential customers. You excel at communication and presentation and have experience working closely with customers to asses needs. You are self-driven, ambitious and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can market and promote company products and services to current and potential customers.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the well-being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You’ll Do
• Associate Account Executives will utilize independent discretion and judgment to analyze and assess information related to customer assets, income, debts and decide which financial and loan products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances, and advise customers accordingly regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products
• Market and promote company products and services to current and potential clients
• Our best sales professionals show strong prospecting skills, including the ability to engage in high-level cold-calling to qualify and close new accounts
• Sales Executives will display excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach
• Document activity using our CRM
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from phone and field activity
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
What You’ll Need
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• 1-5 years of experience in a professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in sales
• Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
• Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program