Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Need
We’re looking for a Business Analytics Intern who is looking for hands-on experience working with an Enterprise information delivery team. We need someone who is passionate about data, researching, examining and providing statistical models for grander insights.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll work closely with the Business Analytics Center of Excellence team to support them through assistance with operational tasks such as building models, writing code in R and Python and analyze multiple datasets collaborating to generate insights and predictions that will inform key business conclusions.
What You’ll Need:
- You’re a candidate for an undergraduate degree, and your great work ethic is exemplified by your strong academic record
- You’re a great communicator, both written and verbal
- You have a strong attention to detail with a knack and understanding for finding trends in data
- You are proficient in Python or R.
- You love data and can analyze and interpret it to find deeper meaning
- You’re collaborative and flexible, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the formative work required for the fun work
A Little Extra For You
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- You’re guaranteed to be given “work that matters.” If you ain’t feelin’ that, let us know. We’ll fix it.
- As a member of our intern program, you’ll obviously gain some great professional experience. You’ll also be part of our intern community, collaborating with other interns from across the company on service projects, fun outings, and training designed to educate you on Bandwidth’s business.
- We provide you with a gym membership, a lunchtime shuttle to the gym, and give you 90 minutes for lunch if you work out.