Are you passionate about making a real difference in the lives of people with brain injuries? Are you looking for a new challenge and a career with real purpose? As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) at Bancroft NeuroRehab, you’ll support individuals’ rehabilitation and empower them to realize their best life.
Help Others Rebound, Recover and Reconnect
Bancroft NeuroRehab fosters a stable environment for individuals with brain injuries and neurological conditions to rebound, recover and reconnect. Direct Support Professionals support those in our care to regain independence through rehabilitation, supervision, behavioral programming, social, and recreational activities.
Various schedules and shifts are currently available, including days, evenings, and overnights.
How You Can Make a Real Impact:
- Support individuals’ journey to regain skills for daily living
- Encourage independence through personalized plans of care
- Lead recreational activities to help individuals experience joy
- Provide transportation to and from day programs, rehabilitation services, appointments, and community activities
- Communicate with residents’ loved ones
We’re Hiring Compassionate Team Members Who:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a current, non-provisional driver’s license in good standing
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Have a desire to work with people recovering from traumatic brain injury (TBI), acquired brain injuries, and neurological conditions
- Have the ability and willingness to work weekends
- Experience in caretaking or supporting individuals with brain injuries or neurological conditions
What You’ll Love About Bancroft NeuroRehab:
- Meaningful Purpose: We truly make a difference in the lives of others, which inspires us to be better people, and gives us purpose.
- Lasting Bonds: We are a close-knit, committed team who feel like a second family
- Personal Growth: There are opportunities to learn and build skills, professional development, career advancement, tuition assistance, and loan repayment programs
- Outstanding Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, retirement savings program, generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, and more
What May Challenge You:
- Every hour of each day is different
- Weekend availability is required
- Caring for the people we serve can be physically, mentally, and emotionally tough
At Bancroft, you’ll do more than just make an impact. We are a care team of 2,700 employees across 200+ facilities and homes in NJ, PA, and DE committed to making a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve and their loved ones. Together, we work diligently and compassionately, to improve the lives of the people we serve. Find your purpose and more at Bancroft.
Real Life. Real Purpose.
Ability to successfully clear a pre-employment physical, drug test and criminal background check inclusive of fingerprinting is required
Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and supports diversity, equity and inclusion in its hiring and employment practices, so that every team member can feel a true sense of belonging, and maximize their unique potential. To this end, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.#cb