1. Assistance at Distinguished Speakers Programs.
2. Background research for the Distinguished Speakers Program: current American policy rationale; key contemporary issues; and experts on key topics.
3. Cable television network expansion.
4. Foreign Policy Conferences assistance.
B. Membership and Audience Development
1. Enhancement or creation of membership development rosters.
2. Young professionals development project.
3. College and university liaison.
4. Clerical assistance to membership secretary: membership surveys, inquiries, and reports.
1. Office computerization enhancements; data entry.
D. Support Activities
3. Grant proposal assistance.
4. Survey of the nation’s councils project.
5. Montage creation: the photographic history of the Council.
25% of intern time is given to enhancing their understanding of American foreign policy, 50% to Council development projects, and 25% to administrative tasks.
This internship is unpaid, but eligible for academic or course credit if approved by your educational institution.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org