While the following internship descriptions will be the main focus of each position, interns will have the opportunity to rotate through the different departments in order to gain a well-rounded sport management experience.
General Internship Information:
- Internship will run from mid-May to mid-August 2021
- Preference given to current college students pursuing internship for academic credit
- Attendance required at all 32 Big Sticks home games and special events as needed
- Additional office hours will be required on non-game days as needed
- Required to maintain challenging schedule, up to 80+ hours per week at times during homestands
- All interns will be required to help out in all areas of team operations as needed
For this position we are looking for two candidates.
Includes but is not limited to:
- Being the on-field host for all gameday promotions
- Organizing on-field games
- Interacting with fans
- Works well with children
- Willing to be the face and voice of the Big Sticks on gamedays
- Willing to speak in front of large crowds
- Develop creative new on field entertainment for each home game
- Assist with marketing and promotions on non-gamedays.
- Other duties assigned