Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
This is a great way to learn and grow as a professional, gaining experience that will help you with your future career, whether you want to be a more competitive job applicant or want to be in business yourself.
I am opening up a handful of positions on my team. I’d love to have you onboard, helping to reach more people. Spots fill quickly, so don’t wait to complete your application! And this not just an internship, but truly a mentorship opportunity.
As a part of the team, here’s what you’ll be getting:
- Guided mentorship from Dr. Alyssa, including a monthly call, covering topics like:
- -Personal transformation
- —Determining who you want to be as a person and a professional.
- —Developing and cultivating your passion.
- -Guidance on starting your own mission/business
- —Business and branding,
- —Healthcare and entrepreneurship,
- —Networking, marketing, and sales, and
- —Social media management.
- -Guidance on your own professional journey
- Access to resources that I use in my own business.
- Experience communicating and delegating tasks.
- Guidance and assistance from Dr Alyssa with once weekly video calls.
- Access to Dr. Alyssa 24/7 via What’s App for your questions and concerns.
- Private Facebook group to keep you updated on great opportunities and new information.
Here is a breakdown of each role (1 person per role, with the expectation of 2-5 hours/week):
- Social Media & YouTube Management
- —Posting 3+ times per week on Facebook & Instagram
- —Audience growth & interaction
- —Content creation
- —Video editing
- Dance Medicine Content Management
- —Simple video editing
- —Assist with development of the Healthy Dancer Programs
- Occupational Medicine Content Management
- —Blog creation
- —Video editing
- —Assist with development of Occupational Medicine Programs
This is an unpaid, 6-month internship that will run from July 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021. After 6 months, we can discuss your next steps. My goal is to guide your transformation to something beyond this internship.
If this sounds like something that would be of benefit and interest to you, please complete an application by clicking here.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
And remember, the spots fill quickly, so don’t miss your opportunity to grow and help impact the world!
~ Dr. Alyssa, Back in Step PT