Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated students who are passionate problem solvers to join its team providing operational support to a US Department of Defense client within the client’s program management office. Qualified candidates will be inquisitive by nature and take a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving. The intern will be embedded with a client-facing team with the opportunity to make real-world impacts. The internship allows 100% remote work with the opportunity for in-person work, and a laptop will be provided. The candidate will progress through responsibilities in program management support and data management. Upon successful completion of the internship the candidate will have the opportunity to apply for Artlin Consulting jobs to begin following graduation from a four-year degree program.
The Intern should possess aptitudes in analysis, organizational skills, project management and software development and be eager to learn and grow in these areas. The intern will work within the Artlin team providing hands-on program management support and the development of software applications that will directly impact a wide array of stakeholders throughout the client’s organization. The intern will gain technical experience in the burgeoning field of low code/no code software, and in government program management, data management, and knowledge management in the Office 365 environment.
- Learn how to understand key business problems with support and supervision from the Artlin team.
- Support the team designing technical solutions based on given toolsets.
- Develop business applications with the team using low code/no code software and other available toolsets.
- Present technical insight and software development strategies to the team.
- Identify skill and knowledge gaps, conduct research, and present acquired knowledge to the team.
- Conduct analysis and generate documentation for technical solutions.
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of business processes and their associated inputs, tools, and outputs.
- Support the team’s partnerships with various stakeholders and groups.
- Provide recommendations for technical efficiencies and process improvements
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a math or business field, or a science degree such as engineering, computer science or a related STEM field.
- Possess the aptitude to gain understanding of technical problems, model solutions, and overcome knowledge and still gaps through research, learning and collaboration.
- Can demonstrate communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- Desire to learn a business from an operations vantage point.
- Preferred: experience with JSON language, Microsoft PowerApps and/or Power Automate.
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Experience with Office 365 or Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to competently discuss the application of technology and present your learning.
Artlin Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer