Want to intern with a great Organization?
The American Bankers Association is the banking industry’s champion. Joining ABA makes you part of a team that:
- Has Extraordinary People – ABA experts are the “go to” sources for bankers, policy makers and the media for credible information and insights for the banking industry.
- Has Unmatched Scope and Scale – ABA’s unparalleled information and services keep members current, knowledgeable and prepared.
- Is Impact-Driven – ABA has a proven record of bringing about positive change for our members and the industry. We take action and achieve results.
The ABA Summer Internship Program provides students with a full-time, paid opportunity to work with one of the biggest trade associations in Washington, DC. This extremely selective opportunity provides students with the opportunity to do substantial work in a number of departments across ABA. The 2021 cohort will work 37.5 hours per week from June 2021 until August 2021. Depending on the status of the COVID-19 Pandemic, this opportunity will be remote or based in Washington, DC.
Opportunities this summer are available in the following areas:
- Marketing and Design
- Regulatory Compliance
- Policy and Research
- Human Resources
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs,
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Interest in learning about the banking industry
- Junior or Senior undergraduate or Graduate student with relevant education
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
*All applicants must be available to interview in February 2021*
*Applications are due January 15th, 2021*