Join an exciting software firm near Dupont in DC!
*Commuter Pass for Parking/Metro!
Be a part of a team that focuses on robust, yet easy-to-use web-based solutions, helping healthcare professionals deliver cutting edge software!
Our primary tech stack includes ReactJS, NodeJS, PostgreSQL and the full suite of cloud technologies. Our engineers typically build features from top-to-bottom, which means a solid understanding of core Object Oriented Programing (OOP) design, MVC, and other architectural concepts is a must.
What we are looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or relevant engineering discipline (Ex: Bio Engineering)
- Experience in software development (Junior Level – Senior Level)
- Strong OOP skills/knowledge that are language and platform independent.
- That means you know the benefits and pitfalls of OOP design and feel comfortable discussing them in detail.
- Solid understanding of modern software development and design.
- Examples include relational database design, multithreaded applications, security, and asynchronous APIs
- Non-complacent and inquisitive mindset.
- Love for coding and a good challenge.
- Like the freedom and responsibility of owning what you’re working on.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and a desire to share knowledge and collaborate with others.
Great to have: Experience with ReactJS, NodeJS, C#/.NET, C++, Terraform, AWS or similar cloud technologies, and a shared hatred of JIRA (sorry product managers!).