AHEDD is seeking an Employment Specialist to join the AHEDD team, serving a multi-county area. This position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent communication and time management skills. The Employment Specialist supports people with disabilities in finding and maintaining employment in the community.
AHEDD recognizes our workforce as our single greatest asset and is essential to achieving our mission. This full-time position has a base salary starting at $36,000 plus a performance driven incentive payout averaging $4,000 (per staff, per year). For those candidates who are fluent in Spanish or ASL, base salary starts at $38,080. AHEDD’s benefit package includes health insurance, generous paid leave and a 4% contribution to a 401(K) following one (1) year of employment.
- Delivering valuable pre- and post-employment services,
- Networking within the community to create job opportunities,
- Responding timely to contract requirements.
- Capacity to plan and be responsive to a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends,
- Ability to travel within the region for AHEDD business,
- Pass state and federal clearances,
- Preference goes to candidates with field experience and/or a related education.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may respond through indeed or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1977, AHEDD is a private, non-profit organization committed to promoting the economic development of persons with disabilities through employment. For more about AHEDD, please see www.ahedd.org.
AHEDD is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to excellence!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person