Want to build new features and products that impact and shape the future of many businesses and tackle unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems?
Streaming Services Engineering, part of Adobe Experience Cloud, has the charter of building highly scalable real time solutions that will power the rest of Adobe’s Experience Cloud solutions. We are seeking for a highly motivated individual to join a stellar team to help build this. Ideal candidates will have great interests in working on high-performance, “Big Data” systems, and a strong desire to learn groundbreaking technologies!
What opportunities we provide
- Design and build fault-tolerant, high-performance, and multi-threaded algorithms for data processing at scale.
- Design new features and create functional specifications by working with product management, user design, and quality engineering.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Define efficient logical and physical data models for satisfying the needs of a large and growing number of customers needs.
What qualifications needed to succeed
- Education in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Experience developing in Java, Python
- Experience in projects associated with”Big Data” processing, stream computing and real time decisioning systems.
- Taking responsibility for designs and features, and be able to work both self-supervised and in multi-functional teams.
- Aptitude for simple, robust, and elegant designs, including how to design maintainable and evolvable systems
- Working proficiency and strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, Apache Beam
- Strong grasp of Java
- Experience working on large code bases
- Familiar with statistical software (R, python, pandas) and database languages (e.g. SQL)
- General understanding of Git, Gradle, Maven