The Adobe Analytics platform processes 20+ billion transactions on a daily basis and delivers reporting data to customers throughout the world. The Adobe Customer Journey Analytics team is seeking a dedicated and passionate Software Engineer with top-notch technical, design, and development skills to join our Data Ingestion team in Lehi, Utah. In this role, you will collaborate closely with other engineers, developing and testing the next generation of reliable, high-performance, scalable solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop solutions handling Big Data for enterprise customers worldwide.
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance scalable solutions for customers processing Big Data.
- Optimize and test existing software to enhance and improve performance, functionality, and usability.
- Participate in all aspects of software development activities, including design, coding, code review, unit-testing, bug fixing, and operations.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to help define and implement requirements for backend services, components, and interfaces.
- Participate in the development of features of large highly complex projects and apply knowledge to implement architectural and feature specs to drive customer success through the delivery of high-quality code.
- Write complete functional specifications and documentation.
- Estimate schedules, breaking tasks down to reasonable 1-3 day tasks.
- Write, test, and document well-structured code against designs that scale and perform well for customers worldwide.
- Identify outside technologies and know when to use them. Make recommendations for system and process improvement. Invest time and energy to improve skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science.
- Experience in Java, C++, Scala, or equivalent preferred.
- Understand multi-threaded design and implementation.
- Experience with Linux, GIT
- Ability to quickly learn and apply complex subjects and technologies.
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate initiative and high self-motivation. Enthusiastic, creative, and positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Highly collaborative working style.